Effective Date: September 12, 2019
This Privacy Statement (“ Privacy Statement ”) explains how DBA; Wellness MedSpa (“ Platinum Industries LLC,” “ us ,” “ our ,” and “ we ”) uses your information and applies to all who use our Web site –www.habitsmedspa.com mobile applications, touch technologies, electronic services, social networking sites, interactive features, online services – or any of our described online activities we own or control, including any online activities owned, controlled, or operated by. In addition, please review the Site’s Term of Use which governs your use of the Service, and includes, among other things, grants of rights from you, limits on our liability and your remedies, mandatory arbitration, and waiver of jury trial and class actions. By using our Site, you agree to our Terms of Service and consent to our collection, use and sharing of your information and data, and other activities, as described below.
By using the Site, you agree to the terms of this Privacy Statement. If you do not agree with the practices described in this Privacy Statement, please do not provide us with your personal information or interact with the Site.
We may modify this Privacy Statement at any time. If we make any material changes, we will notify you by email (sent to the email address specified in your account) or by means of notice on the Site prior to the change becoming effective. You can determine when this Privacy Statement was last revised by referring to the "Effective Date”.
This Privacy Statement is organized as follows:
- Types of Information We Collect
- Your Choices
- How Wellness MedSpa Uses Information
- When and Why Wellness MedSpa Discloses Personal Information
- How Wellness MedSpa Collects Information
- Security of Personal Information
- Accessing and Correcting Personal Information
- Social Networks
- Privacy Practices of Third Parties
- Business Transfers and Corporate Changes
- Notice to Residents of Countries outside the United States of America
- Children’s Privacy
- Contact Us; Missouri Privacy Rights and Other Countries
- Glossary of Terms
1. Types of Information We Collect
We will collect information, including Personal Information and Non-Identifying Information, when you interact with us and the Site, for example when you:
- access or use the Site;
- register, subscribe, purchase as a guest, or create an account with Wellness MedSpa; open or respond to our emails;
- refer friends, family, or others to us;
- contact customer service or use other customer support tools;
- visit any page online that displays our ads or content;
- purchase products or services on or through the Site whether you register, subscribe, purchase as a guest, or create an account with Wellness MedSpa;
- connect or link to any Site via social networking sites;
This Privacy Statement does not apply to the collection of information in any way other than as listed above.
2. Your Choices
We think that you benefit from a more personalized experience when we know more about you and what you like. However, you can limit the information you provide to Wellness MedSpa, and you can limit the communications that we send to you.
(a) Commercial E-mails
You may choose not to receive commercial e-mails from us by following the instructions contained in any of the commercial e-mails we send or by logging into your account and adjusting your e-mail preferences. Please note that even if you unsubscribe from commercial email messages, we may still e-mail you non-commercial e-mails related to your account and your transactions on the Site. You may update your subscription preferences at any time.
(b) Cookies and Other Technologies
You may manage how your browser handles Cookies by adjusting its privacy and security settings. Browsers are different, so refer to instructions related to your browser to learn about cookie-related and other privacy and security settings that may be available. You can opt-out of being targeted by certain Third-Party Ad-Servers and-served ads online using the National Adveritising Initiative’s Opt-Out Tool or the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (DAA) About Ads Opt-Out Tool. For more information review our Cookies Policy.
Currently, we do not alter our data collection and use practices in response to Do Not Track signals.
You may manage how your mobile device and mobile browser share certain Device Data with us, as well as how your mobile browser handles Cookies by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your mobile device. Please refer to instructions provided by your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your device to learn how to adjust your settings.
When you first visit or use the Site, we may request permission to collect and use your device’s precise geolocation. You can opt not to permit the collection of this information, or permit it only when using the mobile app, but it may limit certain functions or features of the Site. You can control how and whether we collect your precise geolocation information through your device’s settings.
3. How Wellness MedSpa Uses Information
We (or our Vendors on our behalf), use information collected as described in this Privacy Statement to:
- Operate, maintain and improve the Site and our services, and Other Programs;
- Provide you with interest-based ads, push notifications, communications, and offers for products and services from us and participating Business Partners including based on your precise geolocation;
- Facilitate and fulfill orders placed on the Site including tracking redemption;
- Evaluate your eligibility for certain types of offers, products or services that may be of interest to you, and analyze advertising effectiveness;
- Answer your questions and respond to your requests;
- Perform analytics and conduct customer research;
- Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages, service bulletins, marketing messages, and requested information, including on behalf of our business
- Administer rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored by us
- Allow you to sign up for special offers from us
- Enhance other information we have about you directly or from Other Sources to help us better understand you and determine your interests
We also may use information collected as described in this Privacy Statement with your consent or as otherwise required or permitted by law.
Wellness MedSpa uses your geolocation, including your precise geolocation, consistent with this Privacy Statement as described in Section 5 below to deliver location-based offers, products or services that may be of interest to you.
If you use any features on the Site to send information about a product or service to another person (e.g., a friend, a colleague, a professional associate, etc.), we will also collect the Personal Information of that other person to the extent disclosed by you and may contact them using the information you provided us.
4. When and Why Wellness MedSpa Discloses Information
We (or our Vendors on our behalf) may share your Personal Information as required or permitted by law:
- to report or collect on debts owed to us
- to comply with legal orders and government requests, or as needed to support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions;
- to combat fraud or criminal activity, and to protect our rights or those of our Affiliates, users, and Business Partners, or as part of legal proceedings affecting Wellness MedSpa;
- in response to a subpoena, or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts in the United States and other countries where we operate; or
- with your consent
5. How Wellness MedSpa Collects Information
You provide us with your Personal Information when you register, subscribe, create an account, make a purchase, or otherwise when you provide us with your Personal Information during your interaction with the Site and Other Programs. If you make purchases without creating a password, we link these purchases to your email address and create a secure account in our systems. If you create a password at a later date, you will be able to see past purchases made with a particular email address. We also collect Personal Information when you contact us online for customer service and other support using self-help tools, such as email, text, or by posting to an Online Community.
Device Data may be collected automatically, and as soon as your device interacts with the Site, even if you are not logged into the Site using your device. If you have questions about the security and privacy settings of your mobile device, please refer to instructions from your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your device to learn how to adjust your settings.
We collect your location information, including precise real-time geolocation, such as through look up based on IP address, GPS, Bluetooth, or WiFi signals, consistent with your choice of mobile device settings. We may also collect the precise location of your device when the app is running in the foreground, background, or even if you are not directly using the application depending on your device and its settings.
6. Security of Personal Information
Wellness MedSpa has implemented an information security program that contains administrative, technical and physical controls that are designed to reasonably safeguard Personal Information For example, we use industry-standard encryption technology to secure Financial Account Information. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at email@example.com
7. Accessing and Correcting Personal Information
You can access, update and delete your Personal Information you provided to us, as described below, by managing this information through your online account or sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can update or remove Financial Account Information as well. Keeping your Personal Information current helps ensure that we, our Affiliates and Business Partners offer you the offers that are most relevant to you.
If you want to deactivate your account or have other questions or requests, please contact us. While we are ready to assist you in managing your subscriptions, deactivating your account, and removing your active profile, we cannot always delete records of past interactions and transactions. For example, we are required to retain records relating to previous purchases on the Site for financial reporting and compliance reasons.
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services and to maintain a record of your transactions for financial reporting purposes. If you wish to deactivate your account or request that we no longer use your Personal Information to provide you services contact us at email@example.com We will retain and use your Personal Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
8. Social Networks
Social Community Areas
9. Privacy Practices of Third Parties
This Privacy Statement only addresses the use and disclosure of information by Wellness MedSpa through your interaction with the Site. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the privacy statements provided by these other parties prior to providing them with information or taking advantage of a sponsored offer or promotion.
10. Business Transfers and Corporate Changes
Wellness MedSpa and our Affiliates reserve the right to disclose, transfer, or license any and all information related to the Site, including Personal Information:
- to a subsequent owner, co-owner or operator of one or more of the Sites or any portion or operation related to part of one or more of the Sites; or
- in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, or restructuring, the sale of substantially all of our stock and/or assets, or other corporate change, including, without limitation, during the course of any due diligence process.
11. Notice to Residents of Countries outside the United States of America
If you live outside the United States (including in the European Economic Area (“ EE ”) and Switzerland (“ CH ”) collectively the “ EEA/CH ”), and you use the Site or provide us with Personal Information directly via the Site, your information will be handled in accordance with this Privacy Statement. By using the Site or giving us your Personal Information, you are directly transferring your Personal Information and Non-Identifiable Information to us in the United States. You agree and consent to our collection, transfer, and processing of your Personal Information and Non-Identifiable Information in accordance with this Privacy Statement. You are solely responsible for compliance with any data protection or privacy obligations in your jurisdiction when you use the Site or provide us with Personal Information Regardless of where we transfer your information, we still protect your information in the manner described in this Privacy Statement.
12. Children’s Privacy
The Site is a general audience site not directed at children under the age of 13.
By using Wellness MedSpa, you represent that you are at least eighteen years old and understand that you must be at least eighteen years old in order to create an account and purchase the goods or services advertised through the Site. We will promptly delete information associated with any account we obtain actual knowledge is associated with a registered user who is not at least eighteen years old.
13. Contact Us; California Privacy Rights and Other Countries
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments about our privacy practices or this Privacy Statement. You can reach us online at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also reach us via postal mail at the following address:
Attention: Privacy Office
435 Nichols Road
Kansas City. MO. 64112
If you reside in Canada, you may have the right to be provided with access to Personal Information that we have collected about you and written information about our policies and practices with respect to the transfer of your personal information to Vendors outside Canada
Wellness MedSpa utilizes various valid data transfer mechanisms for Personal Information at its sole discretion in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws. We will continue to monitor and assess the appropriateness of other valid data transfer mechanisms as they become available.
14. Glossary of Terms
Affiliate means an entity owned, directly or indirectly, by Platinum Industries LLC or that is controlled by or under common control with Platinum Industries LLC., and also includes joint ventures entered into by Wellness Medspa and/or its Affiliates. References in this Privacy Statement to “Wellness MedSpa,” “we,” or “us” also apply to Affiliates.
Cookie means a unique identifier, usually made up of small bits of text or code. For more information, please read our Cookies Policy.
Device Data means information concerning a device you use to access, use, or interact with the Site, such as operating system type or mobile device model, browser type, domain, and other system settings, the language your system uses and the country and time zone of your device, geolocation, including precise geolocation, unique device identifier or other device identifier, advertising identifier, mobile phone carrier identification, and device software platform and firmware information.
Non-Identifiable Information means information that alone cannot identify you, including data from Cookies, Pixel Tags and Web Beacons, and Device Data. Non-Identifiable Information may be derived from Personal Information.
Online Communities means, collectively, our social networking pages or accounts, forums, bulletin boards, discussion groups, chat rooms or other methods of communication that may be offered on or linked through the Site.
Other Sources means sources of information that legally provide Wellness MedSpa with your information, and which are outside the scope of this Privacy Statement at the time of collection.
Personal Information means information about you that specifically identifies you or, when combined with other information we have, can be used to identify you. This includes the following types of information:
- Contact Information: your name, postal addresses, email addresses, social networking website user account names, telephone numbers, or other addresses at which you are able to receive communications.
- Relationship Information : information you provide that enables us to determine lifestyle, interests, and activities, including location information related to your state/province, city, or neighborhood; areas of interest, the types of deals that interest you, information collected through your interactions with social networks, demographic information (e.g., birth date, age).
- Transaction Information: information you provide when you interact with us and the Site.
- Financial Information: information collected from you as needed to process payments for items or other products or services that you buy, or as provided by you to administer your participation in optional services and programs, such as your payment card number, expiration date, and card verification number.
Pixel Tags and Web Beacons mean tiny graphic images placed on website pages or in our emails that allow us to determine whether you have performed specific actions.
Third-Party Ad-Servers means Vendors and other third parties that provide the technology to place ads on websites and track ad performance.
Vendors means, collectively, third parties that perform business operations on behalf of Wellness MedSpa, such as transaction processing, billing, mailing, communications services (e-mail, direct mail, etc.), marketing, data processing.